I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:13 am

Medical Jutsu Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Medical Jutsu Training

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:26 am

Quietly, I stepped into the doorway of Yamikage-sama's office and stopped myself from going any farther. I wasn't even sure if I was in the right place or not... I was new to this village, but I'd already heard rumors of Midori, the Yamikage, going around fast. I had heard many things about her, some good, some bad, but I couldn't trust rumors completely.

But one rumor did catch my interest. I had heard that Midori was a master in the practices of medicine, and instantly, I had thought of my wish to become a medical ninja. I had explored the village for a while before finally finding this- the room which I believed was Yamikage-sama's office.

I stood still, looking around cautiously to see if anyone was in, but I felt nothing. I took a few, carefully-placed steps into the room. Still seeing nothing, I looked around a little more, and noticed a couch.

After a moment of hesitation, I daintily took a seat on the couch, and awaited Yamikage-sama's return, hoping that I wouldn't offend her by sitting on her couch...
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Medical Jutsu Training

Post  Midori Akuhei on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Midori, muttering under her breath, burst into her office, looking ravenous. She strode over to her desk, and quickly ruffled through mass amounts of paper, her back to the girl. "Damn...I'm going to get caught...stupid Tamiko, messing things up again...If Lucia catches me..." She proceeded to swear under her breath as she stubbed her toe on the corner of her desk.

"AHA!" She declared triumphantly a moment later. She stuffed a mysterious folded paper into her sleeve before briskly turning around to walk out the door. As she passed the couch, she froze in her tracks, her eyes widening slightly. '...how...the hell did I not notice that girl..?' Mentally scolding herself, she turned to face the girl with wide, bloodshot eyes. "Midori didn't see you there...welcome to Midori's office...how can she help you?"
Midori Akuhei
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick

View user profile http://narutoninja.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 pm

I blinked, a bit startled by the sudden barging of a blue-haired girl into the office. She seemed pretty agitated, and I wasn't sure if i should say anything, so I watched her quietly for a while. She was muttering something about getting caught...

When she turned around to go back outside, I froze. Our eyes met, and she seemed to be as surprised as I was.

She said her name, and I finally found out who she was. I stood up immediately bowed, hoping that I didn't seem rude.

"Umm... Hello, Midori-sama. I'm very sorry if I'm disturbing you, but I'm new to this village, and I thought that I should introduce myself... if you don't mind..."
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Midori blinked, and tilted her head to the side. "...No, no that's quite alright...come take a seat.." She said, gesturing towards the cair in front of her desk, before seating herself behind it, hastily stuffing some papers into a drawer.

"Anyways...you seem to know my name...Midori Akuhei, Yamikage of this village...who're you?
Midori Akuhei

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:08 pm

"Oh... Okay." I took a seat in front of her, feeling somewhat out of place. I shook myself of the feeling and forced myself to respond calmly, without seeming too meek.

"Ah, yes. I'm Tsukichou Aki." I attempted another little bow from my seat. "Something happened at my former village, and I was relocated to this village. I think that you were supposed to get some files about this...?" I failed miserably at trying to be brave, and came out to sound like a lost child, shy and timid. "I felt that... I thought that I should come to you in person," I finished.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:30 am

Midori blinked, and looked around her room. Assorted binders, loose papers, and folders were strewn EVERY WHERE.
"Umm...I'm sure there are some files somewhere here...But I did hear word of someone new coming to the village, so I'm sure I recieved them.." She was talking in first person...she sighed as she realized this. Luckily, her sanity had returned to a certain degree...(Yes. Midori's psycho XD)

"Somehow, I end up with most of the work here...excuse the mess..." Midori sighed and crossed her hands over her desk. "And I appreciate you coming here in person...I usually have to dig through my many...many papers to find out about a new ninja. It's starting to get quite tedious, as I prefer to know everything, and everyone in advance..." Midori sighed again, and scratched the back of her head.

"Anyways...it's good to meet you. Is there anything else..?"
Midori Akuhei

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:36 am

(Lol. She seems nice enough, though. ^^)

"Oh, it's no problem..." I replied with a smile when she thanked me for coming in person. Honestly, I was glad that my coming had helped Yamikage-sama. She asked me if I needed anything else.

"Actually... Yes..." I started slowly. "I'm very sorry, because I've only introduced myself to you today, but... Do you think that you can help me with my medical jutsu?" I shuffled lightly as I sat before her.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:03 am

(Midori! I need help on my medical jutsu! xDDD)
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:53 pm

((Oops! Sorry 'bout the wait, Aki-san! *bows*))

"...Y-you want me to help YOU with medical jutsu!?" Midori exclaimed in astonishment. Her eyes were wide with shock for a second before she regained her composure, an odd look in her eye.
"Ehem...Of course. M-...I will always help those who aspire along the path of a medic...If it's convenient to you, I can meet you in the training grounds..." Midori mumbled, looking down at a paper that had made it way under her hands. Frowning, she stuffed that one in her desk drawer as well.

(Make a training topic, and I'll meet you there~...please forgive me for..slow replies xD)
Midori Akuhei

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 pm

(Ah haha, it's okay, Midori. I understand that you're busy, being an administrator and all, too. Very Happy And by the way, what happened to "no formalities"? D: Call me Aki, or Aki-kun, if you'd like. ^^)

"Ah, yes, thank you." I blinked at the clutter on Midori-sama's desk. "Umm... Since you seem very busy, I'll wait at the training fields, first..."

Getting her consent, I bowed, and walked out of her office to the training fields. I smiled inwardly, glad to be finally on my way to becoming a medical ninja to help people in need.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:12 am

(Dont wanna spam but.....isn't Kun for boys?)
Ken
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:00 pm

(Haha, I think it's pretty relevant... Well, anyway, yes, that's the norm. But there are some names that are unisex, such as Yuki, Sora, Ichigo, and Aki. In those cases, the suffix -kun or -chan depends on the gender of the one who owns the name, but either can be used.

But most importantly, it's up to the one who bears the name. -kun and -chan are both friendly terms, whether it's female or male, so there are no strict rules about them.

Aki prefers the suffix "-kun." It suits her better. :]

... I sounded like I actually knew what I was talking about...)
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top