I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:13 am

Korean Barbeque

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Korean Barbeque

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:09 pm

(Eh hehehe... I guess that's my fault. xD Here, I'll go post our question on the Issues/Questions board thingy. :])

I laughed in relief. "Ah, okay. I thought maybe I had it wrong the whole time." When I heard Yori's orders, I laughed again, this time a bit more boldly.

"Unni! You're at a Korean restaurant! Try ordering something more Korean!" I let out a giggle. "Here, what do you say about me ordering for the both of us today?" I smiled at Yori. "Of course, I won't if you don't want me to," I added quickly.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:16 pm

[Sure, alright then. Btw, did you see that new character that just posted? Our first bad antagonist, kinda makes me nervous how things will turn out overtime ^^;;]

She pondered on the thought before she nodded in agreement. "Sure, that's a good idea...I'll let you order since you're actually making a decision this time." she half-joked with a giggle, gently nudging her in the arm.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:26 pm

(Okies, posted! x] And yes, I did, actually! Somehow, it makes me nervous, too. >x< Especially since it gives me more of a chance of dying. x,: Well, I guess I better lock up my apartment better from now on. By the way, I'm really sorry, but I have to go somewhere. Thought I'd say good-bye instead of disappearing on you. ^^)

I made a face at her. "Eh? What's that supposed to mean?" But before waiting for a response, I turned to the waiter so as to keep him from waiting any longer.

"I'm really sorry, but could you cancel she just ordered?" I asked him, gesturing at Yori.

"Sure, no problem. What would you like instead?" he inquired, pen at the ready.

Noticing that he was also Korean, I quickly gave him several orders in my native language. He jotted down my orders while nodding and smiling occasionally. He left to put them up.

I turned back to Yori.

"Sorry about that. But what's that supposed to mean?" I puffed up my cheeks, just to let her know not to take me completely seriously. But I really did want to know what she meant by that.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:31 pm

[I know right...I don't wanna die, not after I've come this far! Anyway, thanks for letting me know, it's rare that a person would let me know they're leaving instead of just leaving me hanging for several hours. It kinda annoys me especially when I'm really getting into the rp. *pouts*]

She quickly sweat-dropped when she looked at her face, rubbing the back of her head in a sheepish manner. "I was only half joking, but I was kinda serious when I said it, just don't take it personally when I tell you okay Imouto-chan?" she asked, putting her hands together in front of her face in a pleading way.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:34 pm

(T_T I only just started RPing! What if I die.. right now?! ToT
Lol, it's no problem, though I'm sorry I'm leaving. Bye~! *waves*)

I laughed. "Of course, Unni. I was half-joking, too. I do tend to be hesitant at times, anyway." I smiled.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:55 pm

[ I'll be sure to help keep that from happening to the best of my abilities my dear Imouto-chan! Anyway, seeya later! ^^ ]

"Yeah, that's kinda what I meant, you haven't made any decisions until now. Like I asked what you wanted to eat and you said I should pick, but it's good that you finally have." she giggled, playfully ruffling her hair a little.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:42 pm

(LOL! Cool, a personal bodyguard!! xDD Just kidding. ^^ I'd be devastated if you actually tried to die for me, so DON'T TRY!! Dx
And... I actually thought that I was going to be away for a while, but something happened, and I came back earlier than I thought I would. I'm going to RP for a little while more until I decide I should finally do some homework. .___.;; )

"Oh, yea. I tried to make you pick for me in the beginning. And now, I actually picked for you!" I laughed at the irony. I made a face again as she reached over to mess up my hair affectionately. Secretly, I didn't mind it when she did that. It was her way of showing that she liked me, after all.

When she took her hand back, the waiter came with several small bowls of side-dishes, and a bigger dish with an array of raw meat. He set them all neatly on the table, and then set a bowl of rice each in front of us. He laid down chopsticks and spoons, and I clapped softly, delighted at the sight of all the food. The waiter smiled at my childish display.

"Enjoy!" he told us and walked away.

"See, now THIS is Korean food!" I said, snapping apart my wooden chopsticks. I was about to show Yori Unni how to eat all this when I froze with sudden realization. "Umm... do you know how to use chopsticks?"
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:54 pm

(I'm gonna try to stay away from her...ah the horrors of homework. I gotta read this book before the end of September and I haven't bothered touching the first page.)

She stayed silent for a moment before she grinned widely and started to laugh. "Of course I do, why wouldn't I Imouto-chan? That's what I usually use for japanese food, like ramen...why do you ask?"

She grabbed her chopsticks and pulled them apart with ease. "This food does look and smell delicious, I hope it tastes just as good, maybe even better. Itadakimasu!" she said before she picked up a piece of meat and placed it on her small plate.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:01 pm

(Rofl, yes... At the first sight of that little green name... RUN!! Dx
Oh, come on, that's not that bad. You can do it. :] I, however, am in a bit of a predicament. ...In case you're thinking of doing so, you shouldn't ask.)

I grinned. "Haha. I guess I should've expected that. I was just making sure."

I watched curiously as Yori Unni plopped a piece of raw meat on her rice. I burst out laughing.

"Unni, you do realize that that meat is raw, right?" I couldn't stop laughing.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:07 pm

(Lol, I won't then...I read the first page of my book and it doesn't look too bad. Maybe I'll read some tonight. Oh and if I ever run into that girl, I'll know what to do! I won't post what I'll do cause she might end up reading this post when she comes back online. O.o)

She looked down at her food, blushing sheepishly. "I-I knew that, I was just picking out my meats I wanted first before I cook them." she quickly added as Aki continued to laugh.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:34 pm

(Lol. Good choice. :DDD Oh, that's nice. That seems like a good idea to start reading. :]
Oh, darnn! Now I have to think up by myself of what to do when I bump into her! But... maybe she'll be nice. >_< I really hope so...)

I laughed even harder at her little excuse. "Okay, whatever you say, Unni; nice save, by the way." I grinned at her, but decided that I'd teased her enough.

"Here. See this?" I beckoned to the stove and grille in the middle of the table between us. "It's a grille, and you cook the meat and whatever you want on here. You turn it on like this..." I reached over my right side to switch something on. A flame started to flicker almost immediately under the grille. "...and you put the meat on it like this."

I grabbed a piece of meat with some kind of bone still attached to it. Holding it up with my chopsticks, I told her, "This is called 갈비 (gal-bee or galbi). It's marinated cow rib, I think." I spread it out on the grille and put several more of the same meat on it.

"This," I said, a more reddish, soggy meat between my chopsticks, "is 돼지 불고기 (dwe-ji bool-go-gi or dweji bulgogi). I think that it's spicy pig meat. No bones," I added before I put it and several more of it on the grille.

"And that," I said, nodding at the more flattish, brownish meat on Yori Unni's rice, "is 삼겹살 (sam-gyup-sahl or samgyupsal). It's kind of like bacon, but it comes out soft and tender instead of crispy. You can dip it in the yellow, salt solution or the black, sweetish one with the green onions floating in it." I picked a few pieces of the samgyupsal and dropped them near the galbi and dweji bulgogi.

And then I smiled at Yori Unni encouragingly. "Go on, Unni. You can put your claimed piece of samgyupsal on the grille before you eat it," I said teasingly.

"While we wait for the meat to cook, you can eat the rice with the side-dishes here." I gestured at all the choices of side-dishes. "I strongly recommend the 김치 (gim-chee or kimchi)," I added helpfully. "I think it's spicy pickled cabbage."
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:48 pm

(I kinda doubt that looking at her profile, she is the antagonist afterall. ^^;;)

She blushed sheepishly, sticking her tongue at her. "You're so mean Imouto-chan..." she pouted, but in a teasing way. She picked her piece of meat up with her chopstics before gently setting it onto the grill. She also decided to try the cow rib and pig meat to get a little taste of everything, so she placed a few of those pieces on the grill as well.

She grabbed the spoon beside her before putting some rice into her bowl and added some pickled cabbage. "I've never tried this before, but it looks really good." She took a small bite of the rice and cabbage, smiling a little before she swallowed with a satisfied smile.

"Delicious..." she complimented.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:59 pm

(Well... who knows? Maybe she's got a soft spot. ^^)

I laughed.

"I know, right? Lot's of people don't like the smell, though," I said, popping one into my mouth as well.

I flipped the pieces of meat over so that they would cook evenly. I smiled at Yori Unni. "They ripen fast, so they're almost done."
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 pm

(Hm...perhaps, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt once I meet her. ^^)

She nodded, staring at the meet, seeing it was almost done. She popped another piece of rice with cabbage into her mouth happily. "This cooks a lot faster than other meats..." she said, once she pushed her rice to the side to make room for the meat.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:16 pm

(Lol. Exactly. As long as she gives me a chance to actually get to know her, you know?)

"Yea, they do. I still don't know how or why, though." I picked up a piece of galbi and examined it carefully.

"Okay, it's all done! We can eat the meat now." Usually, I would have served the meat to someone myself, but I thought it might be rude, so I let her pick out her meat herself.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:21 pm

"Alright then..." she picked up a few pieces of the samgyupsal and the galbi and put it onto her plate. She popped a piece of the galbi into her mouth, smiling thoughtfully. "Mmm...a lot better than I expected..." she said with a sigh in content, eating another piece.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:29 pm

(By the way, go take a look at the Issues/Questions Board. I got our question answered, and I put up my money request. :])

"Really?" I asked, smiling. "I'm glad you like it."

I also proceeded to eat, taking turns between eating a piece of meat, rice, a side dish, and a sip of tea.

"Ahh... Korean food never tasted so good..." I sighed happily.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:37 pm

(Oh yeah, I just read through it a second ago, I'll have to post mine up. It might take a while though...)

"I know...we should eat here more often. It's really rare for me to eat Korean food since I normally eat typical japanese stuff." She took a sip of her water then placed it down to eat more rice and decided to try some of the galbi with the rice to give it more flavor.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:00 pm

(*shrug* Didn't take too long, lol.)

I laughed a bright little laugh. "You mean we should eat together more often, PERIOD. This is the first time I've ever eaten with you, Unni." I picked up a piece of dweji bulgogi, a spoonful of rice, a dab of 고추장 (go-choo-jang or gochujang), wrapped it all in a lettuce leaf, and stuffed it in my mouth. I chewed for a bit, thinking.

I hesitated for a moment before tossing up another of the same lettuce wrap and offering it cautiously to Yori Unni. "I washed my hands," I reassured her, smiling, to hide my own hesitance.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:12 pm

She stared at her before she smiled and took the lettuce wrap from her hand and took a small bite. "You sure know how to mix your foods Imouto-chan." she complimented with a small chuckle. "Thanks...I think you should give a new name for this creation ne?" she joked with a grin.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:25 pm

I laughed at her, but shook my head. "Thanks, Unni. It's a great suggestion, but that's a popular, common way of eating meat." I grinned as I whipped up another lettuce wrap, this time with galbi instead of dweji bulgogi, and popped it in my mouth.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:52 pm

"Yeah, all the more reason to give it a name." she pops the rest of it in her mouth, licking her lips once she finished the delectable treat. "Especially if it tastes this good." she said with a smile.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 pm

"Hrmm... Well, I can only think up lame ones at the moment. Got anything good?" I asked Yori Unni. I put down my chopsticks and sipped my tea instead.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:05 pm

"Hm...as of right now I don't. Why don't you humor me with some of the ones you already came up with? I'm sure they aren't that bad as they sound." she reassured her with a smile. She placed her chopsticks down as well to get a sip of her water.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:09 pm

I almost choked on my tea. I put my nok-cha down and reached for a napkin.

"Well, here's the most obvious..." I said, wiping my mouth and trying my best not to burst out laughing. "... 'Lettuce Wrap with Meat, Rice, and Gochujang.'"
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top