I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:13 am

The Inheritance...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Inheritance...

Post  Xavier Skyes on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:06 pm

◘Xavier awaited two people in which he needed to talk to privately.◘
Xavier Skyes
YamiKage :: Psychotic Catastrophe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inheritance...

Post  Shadow on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:11 pm

○A dark gas like smoke wildly moved across the horizon, in which the smoke would be unseen by anyone else within the Lonely Mountains with the thick mist covering every inch. Within a matter of seconds the black smoke slowed down as it touched the top tower room of the Astronomy Tower. A strange looking figure stood on the railing of the balcony.○ "Well, well, well....YamiKage...or would you rather stay with Xavier...the Death..." ○Shadow would look around to notice another black smoke arising from the sky, it was a bit more wildly moving with a bit of sparks erupting from the smoke.○ "You invited her?"
Shadow
Sannin :: Manic's Conscience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:17 am

♥️Felicity flew in the air as in the appearance similar to the black foggy smoke that wildly moved about. Sparks and loud firecracker noises blew off, and a loud manic like laugh was hear. Unlike Shadow's entrance, the smoke crashed into the ground, the tiles shattered as the girl, insane look on her face smiled and laughed.♥️ "Haha....what FUN!? God, I can't wait until the throat spills with blood over my pale white hands?! SEE? wooahhhahaha...."
Felicity Cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:28 am

"Hold that tongue or I'll cut it off myself..." ◘Xavier closed his eye's ignoring the insanity and psychotic girl speech., and then began to speak again.◘ "Now with the YamiKage out of the picture this will be a bit more easier...Felicity...I need you to enter the Ying-Yang gates, and cause rupture in the village, who ever you come across, kill them...as for you..." ◘Xavier turned his head to look at the male beside him on top of the railing.◘ "You go make a show up within the village, attempt to look like your stopping Felicity...I want mayhem in this village, and they are going to get it...understand your orders? I want to make the people fearful and scared, I want them at my feet, begging to be saved..." ◘Xavier loathed at his long speech, and continued a bit more.◘ "I want to to go through the mist field...that should buy Felicity a bit more time... now go, I'll be watching from my telescope...now let's cause some mayhem..."
Xavier Skyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:52 am

"The mist lands eh? Sounds ever so pleasant...I'm guessing you'll keep the village shinobi out of harms way for a while until the place goes into flames and let the shinobi fight?" ○Shadow would walk towards the Astronomy telescope and gently touched the cold surface, smiling he walked back to the railing and jumped off. He would then within a millisecond turn into the black smoke and several moment's land appear walking and materializing from the smoke, through the mist lands.○
Shadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:55 am

♥️Felicity smiled deviously knowing she would cause mayhem and blow things into flames.♥️ "I love my job, mwhahaha...." ♥️Almost instantly a loud bang erupted from the tower, as sparks flew in every direction, the black smoke quickly moved towards the village.♥️
Felicity Cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:57 am

"Of course, I'll keep some of the ninja under control until the flames appear. I want to see fear, not hope..." ◘Within a strong gust, it would cut the sparks from reaching Xavier, suddenly a black hole appeared and sucked Xavier into the hole, and would later spit him out waiting for the team dark.◘
Xavier Skyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum