I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:13 am

Learning New Jutsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning New Jutsu

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Yori stood in the training field, holding out a scroll full of new jutsu she had planned to learn now that she was a jounin. She was excited to learn and improve her overall skills as a kunoichi with these new techniques. 'Let's see, this first one is called; Earth Release: Hidden Among Rocks Technique...' she read to herself.

Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Learning New Jutsu

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:36 am

'It says here that it enables the user to merge with either rocks or trees and take on its properties in order to prevent damage from the attacker. And the user is able to become visible and move in and out freely. Interesting...' She read over the needed handsigns for the jutsu before placing the scroll back down.

'Alright, here goes nothing...'

Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:04 am

"Earth Release: Hidden Among Rocks Technique..." she whispered to herself. She took a couple of steps back, letting her back gently lean against the tree before she felt her body slowly began to merge with it. She looked down at her body, but to see nothing but the tree itself standing there.

'Cool, this jutsu will definetly come in handy,' she thought. 'Though I can only do it for so long, guess I'll just have to practice a little bit longer before I can say I've mastered it.'

Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:56 pm

She panted heavily letting her body landed back on the grass, feeling her body tingle from using so much chakra in only a few hours for this jutsu. 'Took a lot of time and chakra, but I think I've got the hang of this new jutsu...' she thought with a tired smile.

Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:22 am

After letting her body replish her chakra from her break, she decided to move onto the next technique from the scroll. 'Alright, the next one is...Wood Release: Wooden Barrier/Locking Wall' she reads it over.

'This can either be used as a shelter to protect the user against long ranged attacks like shuriken and kunai. It can also be used to trap the opponent to create a one-on-one battle and it be collapsed or burned at will if the opponent is trapped in their by themselves.'

"Lots of explanation, it'll take a while to perfect, but if it can do what it says, then I guess it's gonna be worth it.

She formed the needed handsigns before calling out the technique. "Wood Release: Wooden Barrier!" she whispered to herself.

Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:48 pm

A few seconds later, the ground quickly began to shake before a few wooden pillars began to pop out from the ground, slowly joining together to form a dome shape. She turned her head to look at her work and smiled faintly.

'It's a little small, but I did good on my first try. I just gotta put more chakra into it next time and make it big enough to withstand attacks...otherwise it won't be a very good defense mechanism.' she thinks to herself, before she decides to try it once more. This time, she puts a little more chakra into it.

Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top